Consider Helping WSF in the following ways:
Stock: If you own publicly traded stock it may be advantageous for you to make a stock contribution instead of cash contribution. A gift of appreciated stock generally provides you a two-fold tax advantage. First, you avoid paying capital gains tax on the increase in the value of the stock. Second, you receive a federal income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock at the time of the gift. Contact your accountant, attorney or tax advisor for assistance regarding stock gifts.
- Bequests or Planned Gifts: You can designate Wolfe Street Foundation as a beneficiary of your estate. Bequests may include a variety of assets - cash, securities, real estate and other property. To ensure that your exact intentions are carried out, your estate planning documents should be prepared by, and with the advice of, your attorney.
- Donate your Vehicle: Wolfe Street Foundation can benefit from the sale of your car, motorcycle, boat, or RV, while you receive a tax break for your donation.
- Silent or Live Auction Item Donation(s) to fundraising event: If you have an item you are interested in donating towards a silent or live auction at any annual fundraising event, please request a form at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 501.372.5662.
- Sell an Item Using Ebay for Charity: When you sell an item on eBay you can designate all or a portion of the sale to benefit Wolfe Street Foundation using eBay for Charity. Each time you direct sell an item, you can pledge to donate from 10% to 100%* of an item's final sale price to us. Click here for more information.
- Community Thrift Store: Wolfe Street holds quarterly estate sales comprised of gently used items such as furniture and art provided by you. To see if the item might be included in the next sale, call us and schedule a pick up at 501.352.6371.
- In Honor of Gifts: Give a gift in honor of or in memory of a special person in your life. We'll send a gift card letting them or their family know that a contribution has been made in their name. Your gift both honors the individual and supports the important work of Wolfe Street Foundation.
- AmazonSmile: Shopping online? At no additional cost to you, your purchase can benefit Wolfe Street Foundation simply by selecting Wolfe Street Foundation as your charity of choice. By signing up through your Amazon account at smile.amazon.com, .5% of every eligible purchase will be donated by Amazon to the Foundation. Not all purchases are eligible. WSF receives the donations quarterly.